What is the minimum quantity to order?
What types of vinyl records do you offer?
- 7” black, colour/ effect / 42 or 70g(heavy)
- 10” black, colour/ effect / 110g
- 12” black, colour/ effect / 140 or 180g (heavy)
How many minutes on vinyl?
- 12 inch records at 33 rpm they hold around 15-22 minutes per side. At 45 rpm around 12-16 minutes per side.
- 10 inch records at 33 rpm they hold around 12-15 minutes per side. At 45 rpm around 9-12 minutes per side.
- 7 inch records at 33 rpm they hold around 6-8 minutes per side. At 45 rpm around 4-6 minutes per side.
Which other products and services do you offer?
- Download cards
- printed finishing
- plastic clear bag or overbag
- machine numbering (inkjet)
- hand numbering
What is the turnaround time for a record order?
It is hard to say exactly, because the production of vinyl is really complicated process. The whole manufacturing process of vinyl (without TPs) takes about 8-9 weeks depending on the current production capacity since we have your payment in our account and in case that provided data are OK.
What is the most suitable format of source audio for vinyl record?
WAV, or AIFF. These types of files are considered the most suitable format for vinyl.
Do you deliver internationally?
Yes, we provide not only shipment, also distribution.
What about VAT and import Duties?
Custom duties should not applicable within the EU. Customers from the EU do not pay VAT if they are VAT registered, but you are obliged to pay VAT in your country. All prices stated in our price lists and on invoices do not include VAT. Non VAT registered companies will be charge with a rate of 21%.
What types of payment do you accept?
Bank transfer or PayPal (surcharges do apply)
What do I need to place an order?
- Please supply master and artwork as zipped folder via wetransfer
- Fill and returning the track list and copyright declaration
- Confirm delivery addreess (order form)
How do I send you the audio and artwork files?
We prefer that files are supplied to us via www.wetransfer.com
What is a test pressing?
A vinyl record made to test the quality of the finished product before we press the full amount. Generally, we will send you 5 test pressings – black vinyl records with blank white labels, which you will need to listen to and approve. Once these have been approved, we can continue with the rest of the production. Test pressings are highly recommended.